The other day, after watching An Inconvenient Truth and soaking in all the suggestions offered to do my part, I thought of a few other ways to help out with global warming:
- Convince a politician that you are carrying their child. Blackmail them into introducing a new bill/law that helps the cause.
- Breathe out for less time than you breathe in, thus cutting down on carbon dioxide emissions (this one should be quite obvious).
- Invent a time machine, go back in time and ensure that you stop using Spice Girls aerosol deodorants.
- Make even more graphs about it – An Inconvenient Truth 2 is born, spreading more awareness.
- Rewatch An Inconvenient Truth, but pay attention this time.
- Get rid of all the animals. Animals also breathe out carbon dioxide, and are part of the problem.
- Change your WhatsApp status to a Gandhi quote.